Welcome to Peoples Bank & Trust’s (PB&T) on-line Electronic Bank Statement Delivery Service (e-Statement). Our goal is to provide you with an easy and convenient way to receive your periodic deposit account statements.
For PB&T to begin forwarding your deposit account statements to you electronically, we need your consent. Please review the information below prior to giving your consent. By agreeing to have your deposit account statements sent electronically, you also agree to notify PB&T immediately through online banking or by telephone at 770-932-1900 of any change in your e-mail address or any errors or complications relating to your electronic receipt or access of your e-Statements.
- Your rights/options to receive a disclosure in paper form – When you elect to receive your deposit account statements through electronic delivery, the Bank will no longer send your deposit account statements through the mail.
- Whether your consent applies only to a particular transaction or to categories of transactions – Your consent, which will be given by clicking on the “I Accept” button at the bottom of this document, is to authorize PB&T to forward your periodic deposit account statements electronically and any other disclosures such as Truth in Savings, Electronic Fund Transfers, Availability of Funds or Check 21 disclosures that PB&T might send to you with your e-Statements regarding your account.
- The right to withdraw consent to have records provided electronically, including any consequences or fees associated with doing so – To discontinue receiving your deposit account statements electronically, you can request a discontinuance of the service by calling PB&T at 770-932-1900. It will take up to 30 days for PB&T to implement your request and after such time you will no longer receive your statements electronically. There will be no fee for discontinuing the service; however, your account will be changed to another type of account that does not require the delivery of an e-Statement. You will be notified of this change and mailed a copy of all disclosures for the new account.
- How the consumer may obtain a paper copy of the statement – You may obtain a paper copy of the statement by calling PB&T at 770-932-1900. The fee for paper copies will be $1.00 per page.
- Hardware and software requirement for access and retention of the electronic information – The hardware and software requirements to enable you to receive and retain your deposit account statements electronically are discussed below in “Our Requirements”.
First, the same terms apply with respect to electronically delivered deposit account statements as for those delivered in paper form, and the deposit agreements and disclosures that you have previously entered into with or received from PB&T remain in effect.
Second, for you to be able to receive and view your statements effectively, you must have:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0 or higher, Firefox 2.0 or higher, Google Chrome, or Opera 8.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader ® 8.0 or higher
- An email account with an internet service provider and e-mail software in order to participate in our electronic communication program
Additionally, PB&T will store your e-Statements electronically for 18 months from the date of delivery. You can print or download your e-Statements to retain copies of them.
PB&T may change, suspend or eliminate all or any aspect of this delivery service upon notice to you.
You will be notified by e-mail when your e-Statement is available. You must use your user name and password to access your online banking and then view your e-Statement. To protect the security of your banking information, you must not disclose or share your user name and/or password with any third party.
No Warranty for Continuous or Uninterrupted Service
PB&T does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted service to your e-Statements through the internet. However, should you be unable to access your e-Statement, you can call PB&T at 770-932-1900 and we will take other measures to provide copies of your statements to you.
Limit of Liability
You agree that in no event will we or our suppliers (or any of our or our supplier’s shareholders, members, officers, directors or employees) be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this service, even if we have been advised of the possibility that such damage will occur. Further you agree that neither we nor our suppliers (or any of our or our supplier’s shareholders, members, officers, directors or employees) will be liable for any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, any interruption in the availability of our service, any delay in operation or transmission, any incomplete or garbled transmission, computer virus, loss of data or other similar loss.
You agree that this Consent and Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.