|Become an ACH Originator *
Here's what being an ACH originator can mean for you!
- Reduced Costs - Fewer checks to buy. Lower account charges. No check distribution costs.
- Improved Efficiency - Eliminates time required to print and sign checks. Simplifies payroll disbursement and account reconciliation. Reduces amount of storage space required for cancelled checks. Eliminates problems with lost and/or stolen paychecks. Reduces manual key-entry errors. Simplifies payroll research.
- Increased Benefits for Employees - No trips to cash or deposit payroll checks. Quicker access to funds. Increased confidentiality. Ability to receive pay while on vacation or out due to illness.
- Reduced Costs - Lower costs for invoice printing, return envelopes, postage, etc. Lower account charges for ACH items.
- Improved Cash Flow - Immediate access to funds on the date due with advance notice of the amount of the incoming credit.
- Increased Efficiency - Less time to create invoices. Fewer incoming checks to process. Increased accuracy. Simplified research. Easier handling of returned items.
- Added Benefits for Clients - Eliminates need to write and mail checks, and concern for late payments. Increases confidentiality.
- Innovative Image - Presents a progressive image for clients. Better retention levels.
- Decreased Delinquency Ratio - Receive more payments on time and reduce second billing notices.
This simple service can render a profound impact on your business. Give us a call to arrange a demonstration.
*Subject to approval